Cleaning of your payment terminal:
Guidelines for the proper cleaning of Ingenico Payment Terminals are as follows:
- Ingenico recommends using a soft cloth very slightly impregnated with soapy water to clean the outside of the terminal.
- It is recommended to use cloth pre impregnated for a better control of the quantity of liquid applied on the device. An excessive application of liquid may possibly generate some functional problem
- Do not clean the electrical connections.
- Do not spray, pour or coat any liquid, disinfectant or cleaners directly on the payment terminal.
- Do not use solvents, detergents or abrasive products as they may damage the plastic or electrical contacts.
- Alcohol cleaning solutions (isopropyl solution 70%) cannot be used on the plastic display lenses.
- Avoid excessive wiping, which might cause damage
- Do not get moisture into any openings nor use aerosol sprays.
- Avoid exposing the terminal to the direct rays of the sun.
- Do not put anything into the slot of the smart card reader
While has no impact on the performances or functions of our terminal, a very frequent cleaning may modify the cosmetic aspect of some used into our devices; such is not covered by the standard INGENICO warranty conditions.